
By the look of the outfits you would think that we bought the whole store and got the shirts thrown in for free. Glad to say that was not the case. Nelson picked out a bike repair stand that he has wanted. While we were there the boys found these shirts and really wanted them. Since Nelson got the stand and his mountain bike (earlier purchase) we were done. I had to hide the other clue card. We then gave him clues for dinner and one that lead to the Ogden City lights. We had a fun day together.
The next day was his actual birthday. I had to leave for awhile but when I came home I was surprised by a new mountain bike. Nelson's endless searching on KSL paid off. He found me a way cute mountain bike (not sure if they are suppose to be cute, but mine is). Our whole family is now outfitted with mountain bikes. We just need the snow to melt now.

That night we spent the night at the ward party. Nelson got a lot more attention then he wanted (because of his birthday). It was a great 2 days celebrating his birthday. We love Nelson and are so grateful to have him in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment