Well this family party was no different. I was doing great and doing my best for an "accident free" evening. Well 20 minutes into the party I was still doing great. As I headed into the kitchen with my heaping bowl of soup, no other than my own crazy son bumped into me. You could not re-inact this moment any better. The bowl flew in the air, splattered on many people and then all over the floor. So here we are once again- cleaning up one of my wonderful messes. I think at this point my parents just have learned to roll their eyes and just dig in to clean up the mess.

After dinner we were able to spend time as a family and play games. Max got to do the relay with an ornament between his legs- not the brightest idea by my sister since the bulb got sqooze to tight and broken on the floor.

It is tradition with my family that before everyone goes home we have to get our family picture taken in front of the Christmas tree. Here is our family and a picture of me and my sister as well.

We are always grateful to be able to spend time with the family and enjoy each others company.
No comments:
Post a Comment