Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sledding Bowen Style

In the Winter one of the kids favorite things to do is sled. They love to go to the park and sled but their favorite place is sledding behind the truck. They love it when Nelson connects ropes to the truck and pulls them around. The only downside is that there is only a small window of time to get this in.
This past weekend turned out great. We got enough snow and we were able to head out before the snowplows came. I get the pleasure of sitting on the tailgate and watching them. I couldn't stop smiling, they have so much fun out there. I am convinced that they need to wear their helmets. They went into the curb a few times and almost took out a mailbox with their faces.
There are times that they are off their sleds more than not, but they have a ball. We are always grateful for the opportunities to spend time as a family and be outside!!








No comments:

Post a Comment