Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Goals

Have you ever scrubbed your walls, counters or cupboards with a big bowl of Mr Clean? When you are finished you just grin because everything is so clean and smells awesome as well. This is a little embarrasing to admit but at times I even feel a little giddy inside with the results. I love the way it smells!!

That is the best way I can explain how I feel about New Years. Don't get me wrong I don't take the time to beat myself up with all the bad I did. But love the time to look at the things that went ok and not so well during the year. I then love the opportunity to figure out what I can work on to do better. After all isn't that what this life is about. Aren't we here to progress and work on being better?

I am not sure everything that will end up on my goal list but am sure it will not be to read a book. Church wise I have set a goal to bear my testimony 3 times this year. That is one thing I hate to do. I would much rather be a silent contributor, but know I need to do this for myself. We will see when it comes down to it if I have the guts to really peal myself off the bench. Here is to a great New Year and new accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment