
Later that day I started to get our Christmas out. I had to run to the neighbors for a quick second and came back to a big surprise. Asher (6) and his two friends Nate and Karson decided to do my tree decorating. They did a such a fine job at getting the ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. Too bad they are only 6 and could not reach any higher. I am glad they got a good start on the decorating. As you can tell they were proud of their work.

I woke up on Thanksgiving and looked out my window to discover my first thing I was thankful for. Standard Examiner decided to take care of their non subscribers and deliver a paper. Oh how grateful I was that I could spend the morning looking at the Black Friday ads.
We were able to spend the day with the Bowen's. We went a little early so we could help get things ready. I know I have talked about the food before but I don't think people realize how much food there really is. At the Bowen's 10 families could show up unexpectedly and there still would be enough food. This is just the potatoes that they put in a punch bowl. The crazy thing is that when dinner is over- the potatoes are gone. When we got married it first baffled me to see so many potatoes. We had a great day spending time with the family.

Betsy, Jenna & Isabel looking at the ads- Tanner, Asher and Dylan playing outside

After we were able to go visit my parents and siblings. Asher spent most of the time in the mirror fixing his hair with his cousin Brandt. They were turning themselves into the Skunk Brothers. We had a great day spending time with our families. We are so thankful for all the many things blessings we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment