Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

I am not going to lie and say that it does not bother me when the kids touch the Christmas Tree. Deep down inside I am one of those people who would love their tree to be decorated and stay looking the same the whole season. Well I am the mom of boys and that dream world is never going to happen. I have to remind myself that it is their Christmas to. They get excited about the holiday and have to move the presents around over and over, run by the tree, and touch everything on it.

The other day Asher decided he wanted to put his own finishing touch on the Christmas tree. As you can see he put all of our old toothbrushes in the tree. When we asked him why he said " Because I don't want Santa to forget to bring me a new one" I hope Santa sees the signs that a darling 6 year old wants a new toothbrush!! And as it is I will get over my craziness and enjoy the cute toothbrushes hanging in my tree. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment