Each week the duty of mowing falls upon me. I mow as far as I can until I come to those trampolines. I stop my mower and grab a leg of the tramp. I tug and tug and it hardly even moves. I find myself discouraged and frustrated as I tug and pull all the tramps and it barely moves. I have gotten into a routine I count 1,2,3 pull one leg and move to the other and repeat the same thing. Rotating from side to side until the tramp is finally moved where I want it.
Weekly as I go through this silly routine I always think of the same thing. I think of our challenges in life and how we want to just move over them and be done. We want the, to be moved quickly instead of doing step by step and learning and growing in each phase. It's a gentle reminder to me that I need to be patient on Heavenly Father own time and not mine. Be willing to learn and grow along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment