Sunday, October 28, 2012
faith- (Nelson story)
Today Nelson taught me a great lesson on faith. As always I pushed it more than I should have to get ready for church. I am sure I was trying to squeeze in accomplishing one more thing. As I was getting ready Nelson had come home From church with a migraine. He had a bad headache that morning, but headed out for meetings hoping he would be ok. He came home the worse he has ever felt. He couldn't stand the pain he was in. He laid down for 5-10 minutes and was convinced he was going to sacrament to support the primary program. I told him to just lay down because he looked miserable. I had asked the young men president to have the young men bring sacrament into him. But what do you know, 5 min after church he came walking in. I knodded my head a bit because of his stubbornness. But at that moment I had an overwhelming reminder of Gaithersburg. Reminder how my faith needs strengthened. I thought he should have just laid down and called it a day. Nelson was convinced to be a part of something and knew heaven,y Father would help him to accomplish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment