Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What a day - (Laura story)

Not sure what happened today, but the past few days have been super tough with lily. When she returns from her visits she is hard. She starts and ends her days with huge fits. Today I found myself in a downward spiral crying to Heavenly Father saying "I cant't do this anymore". I think in my frustration I was crying to the lord to take this from me and bare it for me.  I am often reminded many times that Christ bore a lot more than I am asked to bear.
While sitting outside the Brigham temple an hour after the fits I had an impression that heaven,y Father created and blessed us with so many beautiful things including the temple. Just as he does that, he also created us to be beautiful. We just have to take the opportunity to do something about it. To become the beautiful person we are meant to be through and with Christ.

10/12/2012- bodies
This weekend we were out of town to island park with our neighbors. Nelson and I went for a run together. I expressed my frustration with always having pain in my body. Nelson reinsured me that I keep figuring out it by bit and he strong,y felt I would continue to do so. In relief society our lesson was on the word of wisdom. The teacher stated...... we are all here to master our bodies no matter the challenge. I fell this applies to me especially where I have plenty to continue to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment