Sunday, October 7, 2012

darkness- Laura lesson

I usually meet my friends in the early (dark) hours of the morning to enjoy a run. The good thing about hat time of day is it is quiet. I usually have sometime to reflect on the person I am, the day And my life. I love these quiet moments of the day. Love to realize what I am blessed with.
Today my back pain was super high, which effects my whole body including my legs. Even if I have done nothing my legs feel super weak. I decided to cut off from the group. I found myself running on the dark bumpy rocky canal road alone.
It made me start thinking a lot about life.  How easy it is to be caught in darkness.  To be caught in those dark, rocky paths where we can't see much around us.  Where we get frightened and hope we can find our way back. I often find myself praying why did I put myself on this dark path on my own. Heavenly Father help me be safe and not bump into a itching undesirable.  So it is with the dark paths we get ourselves in. Hopefully we are seeking heaven,y Father, saying where did I get myself, help me get out.
When I am running I see some of the most beautiful things Heavenly Father has blessed us with, stars, moon, sunsets etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment