Today as I walked out my deep tissue massage I realized how blessed I truly am. I have gone to the doctor a number of times to figure out why I have so much pain. The last appointment I had he told me my back muscles are constantly spasming. I have been trying to keep it under control, but sometimes I can't. When I just can't that's when I need help. I go to a massage where they dig all the knots out of my back. It is rather painful and far from enjoyable. With the girls in our home, Nelson as bishop and stress in my sisters life, I have a lot going on.
Today I realized how much a loving Heavenly Father is aware of me how he has buoyed me up and giving me the strength to keep going. He has shown me many tender mercies.
I know my Heavenly Father knows and most of all loves me. He gives me no more than I can handle
No comments:
Post a Comment