No gas no gas left in my car-
Last week I let our week get away from us. There was a lot we didn't get done but needed to. Before I knew it we were canning on Sunday just to fit it all in. I realized I needed to manage better to make it so I did no have to do that.
Well that was not all- I let my gas tank get too low and before I knew it I was way to low on gas and it was Sunday.my instant thought without hesitation, guess I will be going to the gas station. I was that willing to break the sabbath because of my lack of preparation. I then figured out I should try doing my own part and dumped our lawn mower gas. My luck it wasn't working. So I had to borrow from my neighbor . How often do we find ourselves red face and begging others for our lack of preparation and lack of good choices? I need to do more to not be found in these situations .
Do more venture out-
Lately I have had conflicts and been judging what others have been doing with their time. After asking for the spirit I had to realize it was not my job nor right to judge them. It was their choice. I found peace by realizing that my goal is for my kids to know I am here for than and will support all aspects of their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment