The girls are getting ready to go home , but we are hoping their dad is ready for it. There are many things we know from this experience:
* we know the girls were suppose to be in our home
* we know for some reason the bowen family was suppose to meet the Sanchez family
* we may never know the full purpose behind all this but we know we were suppose to bring those two girls into our home for the last 13 months.
* I know my faith has tremendously been strengthened.
* I know I have faith in a Heavenly Father who knows me and trusts me and has a plan for me. He has lifted me through so many things so I know he is aware of me.
* I can honestly saw that every basic principle of the gospel has been strengthened. Susan as prayer, faith, scripture study, relying on the Holy Ghost and priesthood blessings. We have had to use all of these to help us get through our days.
The other day I had the boys list the blessings / lessons they learned. Max said that he has Learned to not even deal with girls while they are throwing a fit. Oh man does he realize this is a lesson he will need the rest of his life???
I can see Heavenly fathers hand in helping me cope with the girls leaving. Two words have totally stuck in my mind- happy and capable. I was reminded the girls still have another chance to be happy even though we may not see it that way. Also capable, it is time for the dad to show what he is capable of.
No comments:
Post a Comment