At church a few weeks ago he drew a picture of me. He even got detailed to draw the shirt I had on. When he completed his work, he handed it to me with the biggest grin. He was as proud as could be. I could not help to smile. I am thinking if that is what he really sees my hair as- I may need to think up a new hairdo.
As an older lady in my ward pointed out, at least he put a picture of you smiling. I have never thought of it that way but it is so true. Glad he did not draw me with a big grumpy face. There are times as a parent I forget to keep my cool. I sure hope my kids pick up more on my better days then my not so good days. In a way I hope this can be a bit of a reminder to me to make sure my kids see my happy side the most!!
No comments:
Post a Comment