Yesterday Nelson and I were trying to work on a few things on the kids fort before the winter hits. I came in for a few minutes to get lunch. During those few minutes I was able to have a little one on one chat with Asher. This is one of my favorite parts of being a mom.
You could tell Asher had a lot on his mind. He said "Mom, do you think Santa is magic?" So we talked a bit about what he thought and if he really thought Santa was magic or not. He finally said " Mom I just don't know if he is magic or not, but I can tell you this- I know that Jesus is Magic". We continued to talk a little more and I asked him why. He said how could he not be magic- he is amazing he can see all the people in the whole world- that is magic.
Asher I think you are right, I think Jesus is magic and more than that he is pretty amazing. It was fun to have this little chat with him and to hear what my 6 year old really thinks about.
No comments:
Post a Comment