I have asked myself why am I doing this, Why am I blogging? Well the simple answer is because I need to. I have been married for 11 years and have had kids for 9 of those years. During that time I have been awful at writing in a journal and just as bad at keeping up a scrapbook. I have come to realize that I have a pretty crappy memory. I am sad to think that a bunch of the memories I have- have been lost. That is the reason why I have started this. Not so I can have hundreds of followers but mainly so I can capture the essence of our families.
I do have to admit I am grateful to live in this time of technology to help me do better at tracking what has been going on. I just started the blog in October but have gone back and added a few milestones in our lives I could remember. Already my kids love looking at the blog and reading about what has been going on.
Very cute!! I am excited to see your updates. I am trying to do better on mine for the same reason, it is a good journal!!
ReplyDelete