Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get air

Our friends parents opened up a new trampoline park close by called Get Air. We have had the chance to go hang out a few times since it has been opened. This place is any kids dream. It is wall to wall trampolines. Ok don't let me fool you it is any grown up boys dream as well. My boys (husband included) spent hours playing around. They had so much fun. They played so hard that their faces were constantly red and covered in sweat. Here are a few highlights from our adventure:

Nelson doing crazy tricks into the pit:

Asher loved running up the wall and back flipping off it:

The kids and I hanging out after jumping into the pit:

Max spent lots of time on these tramps jumping into the pits:

I have been loving the summer and all the time we have been able to spend together. I am going to have a hard time letting my kids go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment