Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have I missed out?

Some people have said that I am missing out not having a little girl in our family. They say "everyone needs a girl, who will take care of you when you are older." I have joked that I will train my boys what to do and they will always be around even when they are older. At this point I don't have much of a choice, this is what I have been blessed with and I would not have it any other way. I sure do love my rowdy, wild, crazy and rambunctious little boys.

Sure a little girl would be fun once we adjusted but I don't feel I am missing out. There is proof that I am not. Last night Asher sat and brushed my hair for about an hour. He even tried LOTS and LOTS of times to get a ponytail in. I am telling you boys have a mean grip when it comes to hair and twisting- ouch. Below is a picture of his final product. I kept it in all night but he was a little disappointed when I was not sporting the cool do to tumbling the next day. I am so grateful for my cute kids and the blessings they bring to our home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment