Friday, July 8, 2011

A "Sweet" Day

Yesterday my mom, sisters and I headed down for a tour at the Sweets Candy factory. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, but just never set it up. It was one of the coolest tours I have ever been on. It included a 45 min tour with samples during. It was neat to see the machines and all they do to produce the candy. Of course it ended with a trip to the candy store to pick out some candy for the ride home. It was well worth the trip.

The kids with their cousins:








For some reason the kids loved their hair nets they had to wear. They were convinced they were going to keep them forever. Needless to say that wore off quick and the hats did not even make it in the car for the ride home.









The boys and I before we left:












Of course the day would not be complete without a trip to the stores and fountains at gateway. It was way fun watching the kids just play in the water. Before I know it they will think they are to big to get out there and have fun.
Asher hanging out:












Max enjoying the warm ground and water:












I do have to admit I sure think my kids are cute!!













The cousins hanging out being silly








It was such a great time spending the day with my family. Hope we can do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment