Sunday, July 24, 2011

Is it time??

As I viewed what was happening in my kitchen I laughed and wondered if it is time to get our kids out on a summer camping trip. As the pictures may indicate we have not had time to make it camping yet this year. Seems time is getting past us with all the many things we want to do.

The kids started getting creative as well as resourceful. They roasted pretty much anything and everything. Some of their selection included: smores to start, pickles (yuck), gumballs, gummy bears, goldfish crackers, Cheetos, fruit snacks and cherries. Their favorite was pickles and cherries. Looks like I really do need to get them out more if roasted pickles ended up being the favorite.
Asher roasting his marshmallow for smores:

Max, Asher and the Halls getting creative:

My last question- is it time to stop letting the kids play their DS in the car?? It is funny to watch the lengths they go to just so they can still see the screen to play. (Max and Asher are both tucked up under the blanket playing)

No comments:

Post a Comment