Lately I have been finding myself feeling kind of "blah". I am sure there are a lot of different things that contribute to it. Probably does not help that I start my morning out reading the news on KSL. Reading regular updates on drownings, accidents etc.. Reading updates on all the things that are causing people/families heartache day after day. Can't help to thinking of the people that are going through hard times.
I am sure the constant back and neck pain I feel does not help much either. I have decided that I think I have just become numb to the whole thing. Just have gotten good at pretending like I feel great even though half the time I feel like I am in a cloud and not all there.
Luckily the last few days I have noticed the tender mercies of our loving Heavenly Father a lot more. I have had a glimpse of understanding that we need to feel the heat in our life to make our weakness strong. If I relied on my Father in Heaven more for my weaknesses I would grow more from them.
Even though I can have blah moments I never walk away from them without learning a much needed lesson. Grateful for the lessons that can be learned daily! There is good out there and much more I can be doing to avoid those blah moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment