Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sorry girls they are not available

The other day Asher came home with two notes in his bag. I pulled them out thinking they were birthday invitations but to my surprise I was wrong. Keep in mind the notes are from two separate people. I read them and they said:

I Love you ASHRE and
Asher- I like you you are hand some.

I have been wondering if they are sympathy notes because of his face. Who knows but I am not ready for the girls to be "in love" with my boys. To me they are my little boys that love to go off their jumps, build forts and defeat the next world in Mario. I am not ready for them to grow up yet. Little do the girls know that we have a little pact- no "girlfriends" until they are 21 (after their mission). Cross our fingers that works out for us. In the mean time maybe our kids won't be so cute so we can avoid the notes.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to tell ya but with his lady gaga moves, he will always have the girls after him. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete