Sunday, March 27, 2011

Max's first race of the season

Max has really taken some interest in running. He has been thriving on getting out and going for a jog. We have been trying to get him out and run atleast 2 times a week. The funny thing about kids and running is I don't think they realize they should be tired. At least Max is that way. He just plugs along and keeps going no matter how warn out he is. Man sometimes I wish I had that motivation and drive that they do.

We heard about a race down at Fremont and signed him and one parent up. He decided to have his dad run with him because he thought he could go faster with him. To be honest I think he loves the one on one time with Nelson.

Max ended up having a great run and got the best time he has gotten yet (this is his 3rd race). He got 27 minutes. He ended up taking 2nd place for the twelve years and under division. He is now even more determined to keep running and getting a better time. We look forward to a fun year of running with him and being able to chat.

Max and Nelson at the end of the race:









Max and Cort getting their metals:

No comments:

Post a Comment