Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Ogden Temple

I am not sure the age it began, but ever since our kids were a young age they would react when they saw the Ogden temple. They run errands with me a lot so get many chances to drive past the temple. They would shout with joy "the temple, I can see the temple". They would often start bursting out to sing "I love to see the temple". Now that they are older they don't always burst out in song, but do always spot and point out the temple. It always made me smile that the kids believed what they were taught and knew the temple was important. We have been so blessed to have a temple so close for our kids to recognize and look at each time we drive by.

The Ogden temple will be closed soon and redone. I thought it would be awesome to get a picture of the kids and our family in front of the temple they have always known and been so familiar with. Our family has been extremely blessed to live so close to a Temple. I don't think we really realize how blessed we are. Now that we will have to travel a bit to attend the temple I think we will see a small glimpse of what others have to go through. Our family has been very blessed through the ordinances of the temple.

I do wish we were dressed a little nicer but never seemed to find the time to make it there. So we just went the way we were. (The boys and I)


No comments:

Post a Comment