The last few days he has begging me to put his hair in ponytails. He would wear them everyday if I let him. the funny thing is he is specific and knows exactly how he wants his hair fixed. Here is a sample of one of his requests.
This weekend we were able to enjoy maybe one of our last mountain bike rides for the season. Makes me grateful my kids still love to hang out with us, that they are pretty active and for the wonderful things we have so close to us. We had a great time. Not sure why I am standing the way I am- I look as if I have to pee.
Last but not least we were able to go spend sometime with our friends. Nelson has a great group of friends from high school that we still get together with. I am so grateful for our friendship with them. There are some pretty awesome people in that group of friends. We always have a great time getting together with them and chatting.
Max & Asher working on their pumpkins. The other picture is Nelson and Kent being silly. Of course I am in the background chatting like always.
The whole group
No comments:
Post a Comment