We have two weeks of school left and it feels like there is a ton packed into those last two weeks. Hoping we survive all the crazy things going on at school. I will be glad to have them home for the summer. We have already started our "summer to do list" hope we can accomplish a lot of it.
Nelson and I have been trying to get ready for our half marathon race. We have just a few more days until the big race day. To be honest I am a little freaked out. I am not feeling very ready. I have been sick for the last week and a half and hope I can pull out a decent time. It will be good just to be involved in it. Honestly I am ready to be done.
For one of our "sleep over" nights this month we decided to sleep in the garage. We pulled the tramp into the garage and moved mattresses into the bed of the truck. We even put tarps over the windows to make it darker. A bit of effort went into our sleep over night. Nelson and Max slept in the truck and Ash and I slept on the tramp. The kids were so excited about it they could not settle down. Asher kept talking and talking. Obviously we did not think through this very well though. We picked a night that was windy. Needless to say the wind hitting our garage all night was not the most desirable. Luckily Asher ended up peeing his pants and woke up at 3:00 am so we all headed in. While we were getting into our bed Nelson commented what a disaster that was. I ended up getting the giggles and could not stop. It was pretty funny. The kids loved every minute of it.

After the kids woke up the next morning of course they spent hours jumping off the truck onto the tramp. Why can't my kids just jump without having to propel themselves off of something before.
No comments:
Post a Comment