Yesterday was one of those days we had a few ripe bananas so we decided to take advantage of it. The kids were able to help out. Max did the mixing and thought the mixer speed needed to be turned up to 6. As we can all imagine it did not turn out too pretty. Here is a picture of some of the results- this does not show the counter I have had to wash 5 times to get the sticky gummy flour off of. Asher is covering his eye because he swears he can't see from all the flour that went into his eye.

I decided I am so grateful for a blog. When messes like these occur it helps me to view it differently. For one moment I did think "oh man" but that did not last because I realized I had better hurry and grab the camera. I think next time we will leave the control of the speed to someone else other than Max (ha ha)
Love this picture. I have had a few of those moments where I want to freak out because of the mess.....but what great memories! FUN:)
ReplyDelete