Monday, January 7, 2013

A new Year- Be A little Better

I honestly love starting a new year. I love taking the time to look back at what I learned the year prior as well as being able to recognize all my blessings. We have truly been blessed! I kind of set goals, but don't set things that are so unrealistic for me to achieve or I end up failing right from the start. This year I have decided to focus on trying a little hard to be a little bit better. There are so many different ways that I can be better. It is amazing how broad of a scope this covers and all the many things I can work on. I want to work on control. What does that really mean? When it comes down to it there are a lot of things in my life that I can control- my eating, my thoughts, my time, spending, scripture study etc.... One other way to help me be a little better is to expand myself in different areas. I have a goal to do 13 new things this year. Why 13? Because of the year 2013. I am a girl of habit, I get into a routine and could do the same thing over and over. Heck I could listen to one song the whole day and never get sick of it. So as we go through out the year I will be determined to do a little more to be a little bit better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment