What a crazy roller coaster ride we have been on for the past 13 months. I canonestly say up to this point in my life his is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. But, I would do it again, in a heart beat. The lessons and experiences I have learned is so worth it.
The strength in the gospel is so tremendous. Moving day for the girls was amazing but hard. We celebrated Christmas with the, before we took the, back. We had a prompting to write them letters. We read them our letters, gave them a scrap book of heir life with us, said a prayer and loaded up. Yes tears were associated with this whole process, but so was an overwhelming peace. Christ had comforted us with peace at this time.
One overwhelming thought that came over me was it was time for me to let go. I at points of raising my children will have to let go and realize I have taught the, what I needed. I know I have done what I needed the ,sat 13 months and now needed to let go and put it in the lords hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment