Friday, April 27, 2012

Asher's School Comment

I have debated over and over if this is an appropriate place to put this, but figured it is something I wanted to remember years from now. Yesterday I stopped by the kids school to pick them up for the girls Foster visits. While waiting for them to come out Asher's 1st grade teacher pulled me aside to tell me what had happened in class. They were comparing three different objects and one of the objects was balls. Asher raised his hand and said "teacher I just need to understand are we talking about the balls in boys bodies or the ones we use at recess?" Who knows if he was joking around or actually 100% serious. Luckily his teacher laughed and understands his silly, goofy and light personality. Opps sorry to those other parents whose kids were exposed to more than they wished. Got to love boys.

1 comment: