Before Nelson and I were married he said he wanted to bike around Bear Lake. I asked how far it was to ride around the Lake and he replied 50 miles. I was too wrapped up in my busy mind and did not think before I spoke. I asked if that was one way or both - duh it is a circle. I figured that out pretty quick but have never lived that comment down. Hope someday that will get forgotten but after 13 years it is still brought up every time we are in Bear Lake.
We can never get enough of our vacation at Bear Lake and are super sad when the time ends. Here are some highlights of the trip. This year the boys (Nelson included) were able to try something new- Max learned to wake board (he was super excited about that), Nelson learned to wake skate and Max and Asher both learned how to skim board-
(Lonnie teaching Max and Max looking like he is a pro:)
Asher was super brave on the diving board this year and tried many things. His favorite was the parachute (1st picture) which is basically a belly flop. I am sure he will figure out quickly that self inflicted pain is not the best, but for now it is his favorite trick. He even ventured to the back flip a few times.
My kids are fish and love spending as much time as possible in the water (Asher)
We spent plenty of time at the park playing and climbing on everything
Spent time playing hockey on the basketball court with the cousins. Max was an animal out there. He was playing super hard. Of course Max spent as much time as he could hanging out with Nelson.
The family
Spent hours and hours at the beach digging and playing in the sand as well as hanging out with cousins. The favorite seemed to be clogging up the slide.
Spent time at the Weston Family reunion in Laketown playing around
Of course the trip can't be complete without some adult being thrown into the water. Here is Lisa getting tossed in by Brenda and her kids.
Last but not least the big Hockey game on the basketball court. My dad decided to play and the kids had a ton of fun. Picture listed below of Asher is when he was completely done with Hockey and could not play for one more second.
Grateful for the time we get to spend each year enjoying the relaxing fun at Bear Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment