We have a thing in our family where we don't do birthday parties. We decided we would rather take the kids to do something they really want to do and spend time as a family. The stipulation is that it be something they have never done before. This year Max picked I-FLY. It is has indoor skydiving. We found a little deal and told him he could take one friend with him. I was really thinking he would pick his dad. Maybe since he was backpacking with him for a week he felt he would be ok to pick someone else.
Max & Logan headed to I FLY and started getting ready. Max was so excited he could not stand it while Logan was not sure what to think (a little nervous). As you can tell from Max he loved every minute of it. It is a little expensive but I hope the memories it creates is worth it to them.
The place was great, they gave Max a T-shirt as well as a DVD to watch of the flight. I would dare say at this time he has watched that DVD atleast 20 times and made sure everyone else has seen it.
Max & Logan getting ready to go in:
Max waiting his turn to go in the air tunnel
We had such a fun night celebrating his birthday. Our home has been very blessed having Maxwell in it. He adds so much to our family. We are definitely thankful for him and all the joy he brings to us.
What a great experience! Thanks for letting Logan be apart of it.
ReplyDeleteCheree