I was thinking today that it may be fun to share a few random things about me so you can get to know me better.
1. Snort- for some reasons I just can't snort. No matter how hard I try and practice I just can not make the snorting sound of a pig. I supposedly snore pretty good, but just can't snort.
2. Heat- I absolutely love heat. I can not get enough heat (temperature wise, not food wise). I sleep with tons of blankets, love to drink hot water to warm me up and turn the heat in the car full blast. The kids have had to tell me to turn it down because their eyeballs are melting.
3. Read- I absolutely hate to read. Over the years I have come to realize I think it is because I don't have the attention span for it. I can read the ensign and conference talks and books with super super short chapters (like 2 pages) and that is about all I can master.
4. Favorite Calling- my all time favorite calling is serving as the Miamaid leader in Young Women's. I have had this calling two times and absolutely love it. it challenges me and pushes me to help me be better and offer the girls the best I can.
5. Pet Peeve- One of my biggest pet peeves is when people chomp in my ear. Makes my skin want to crawl. I cant handle it.
6. Talent- I have joked many times that when Heavenly Father was in Heaven handing out talents (I'm sure that's not how it really works) I was in the corner messing around and got skipped over. When I think of talents I think of being handy, crafty, musically talents etc... Non of those abilities am I talented at. SO I just have to work harder to figure out what my talents truly are.
7. Snakes- I absolutely hate I mean hate SNAKES and mice. They scare me and I think they are the most disgusting thing around.
8. Scabs- I absolutely love picking scabs. When I was little I used to tell me family I was going to just feel their scabs and then would reach over and dig the crap out of their scabs. I have gotten better at this but for some reason I love the feeling of picking off a good scab.
9. Night person- I am not a night person at all. I turn into a Zombie at about 10 at night. I would much rather be awake in the early hours of the morning.
10. Shy- Until I was about 20 I was extremely shy. I was scared to talk to others and was not very confident in myself. Hard to believe now because I am not that way now.
11. Smell- I absolutely love the smell of mens deodorant. Actually when I was young I used to lick my brothers deodorant (I know completely disgusting). It does smell good though
12. Outside- if I had my choice I would live outside. I absolutely love being outside and soaking up the warm sun rays
No comments:
Post a Comment