We also scheduled to go to the ropes course in Park city. What an adventure that was. I have never done anything like that and was scared to death. I felt like my legs were going to fall off from all the shaking they were doing (I was so scared). I finally warmed up and I even did the 60 ft ropes course (but didn't love it). I realized these were not things that we were really exposed to when we were kids. Never had anything like this to get us out of our comfort zone. My kids rocked it. They are used to pushing themselves and doing hard things. Lily was the biggest rock start she just goes like it is no big deal. She has always had no fear. Fun way to spend our time as a family. We loved every minute of it.
Nelson, Laura, Lily Bowen & Burton Family

My kids on the rope course Nelson & Passion
The gang at the ropes course
No comments:
Post a Comment