Today we had the final visit through the state with the girls mom. The state offers one last visit and then the rest is up to us if we will let the birth parents be involved in their life. I honestly don't think the visit could have gone any better. Right before we left our house I felt prompted to grab the small camera and gave it to passion. I told her she was in charge and could take pictures of whatever she wanted. This let her be in control.
The girls visited with the mom, grandma, aunt and cousins. It went perfect. There was little sadness displayed and a great time spent together. Nelson and I were there to tell all the family good bye. I was saddened as I walked away with these little girls. Sad she had to walk away and not have custody of her four kids she had. I was at peace and am grateful for the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment