Maybe one of the not so good habits we got our kids into was that of making an ice slide down our back stairs. Whenever we get enough snow, the stairs are instantly packed with snow. It is one of the kids favorite snow activity. They spend hours and hours on their slide with jumps included (at the bottom of course). If I state one of us had to get stitches you may now why- I already fell all the way down it once this year.
After 6 months we finally got Max's basement room completed. I can't say that we really worked on it for 6 months, we did not. It even came down to the point of finally having to pay someone to do some of the work for us. Max is finally glad to be down in the basement in his new spacious room. Now lets hope it does not take another 6 months to get blinds and decorations in the room
I decided it was about time to start fall/spring cleaning what ever I call it when you have missed all the deep cleanings for the past year. Asher found it necessary to see if he still fit in his 18-24 month snow clothes. My vote- looking good!!
Each kids has different jobs they have to do around the house. One of Asher's is the recycling. I was in the garage and heard a faint cry for help. I turned and noticed the little predicament Asher had gotten himself in. Of course I had to run and grab the camera before I could help him out. He had thrown the whole bucket away and was trying to get it out.
That is just a few things for now. Stay tuned I am sure next month will be just as adventurous.
Asher is a hoot!!! Love that kid
ReplyDelete