Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween around our house is a fun holiday. But for some reason I always seem to get myself in trouble. I always let the kids pick what ever they want to be for Halloween. I am not sure why I have not learned my lesson, but I have not. This would not be that big of a deal if you were creative or could actually sew, but I am lacking in both of those areas. So unfortunately each year Nelson and my mom get pulled in each year to help pull of the costumes. I am sure glad my mom goes along with it and helps me. This year seemed even busier because we had to get the costumes done before the trip.
So this year Max decided to be a glow-in the dark Lego skeleton. Sometimes I wonder where on earth my kids come up with these ideas. We had to modify it because the mask was super complicated so we did face painting instead. He loved his costume.




















For convience purposes I had Asher talked into something that we already had (toad from Mario Kart). But like always Asher came up with a different plan. He decided he wanted to be a lephracan. He wandered how many lephracans he would see trick or treating. Well actually that is not your most common costume so I would have to bet on big fat ZERO. He was super specific of the requirements and accessories that needed to be included in the costume




















As always Max is our little planner and had to coordinate a group to go trick or treating. He ended up going with the Clayson's, Stewarts and Iversons and later ran into some other friends. They had such a good time.










Asher and Dax

No comments:

Post a Comment