Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jumping

I really think I was meant to be a mom to boys. The rough and tumble aspects of boys does not get to me at all. I am not sure I would be able to handle a child that was whinny. My boys have been fun.
One day we were playing around and decided to get out my moms mini tramp and our ottoman. They put the two by each other and run and jump on the tramp and do tricks over the ottoman. The kids can spend hours and hours doing this. When they think they need a lot of momentum they will even open the door and start outside to run so they can go faster (I don't think it helps, but they sure do).
We have done different things such as jumping over many pillows (they can do as many as 5 now), jump over the mop at different heights, and the most adventurious is jumping over people. It is crazy how much entertainment a mini tramp and ottoman has provided in our home. Here are some fun pictures of Max





















Here is Asher doing his tricks













No comments:

Post a Comment