I have been very behind on my journaling so there are many things that have been missed. When our cute boy Asher hit about two he hit a pretty aggressive stage. If he was mad or did not get things his way he got aggressive. We were sure that when he hit the age he is now (6) and was in school we were going to be in the principal’s office because of him getting in a fight or what not. He has since then turned that aggression around and is a great kid.
The one cute thing about him is that he is very sensitive. If he thinks things are not going to work out or thinks someone is hurt he gets very emotional. I can’t tell you the last movie he saw for the first time that he did not cry in. We can count on him being brought to tears at one point or another because he is worried. I think it is cute and would much rather deal with the compassion then the aggression.
No comments:
Post a Comment