This summer wasn't much different than any other. It was busy,crazy and we had tons going on. I was in charge of a 3 stake daughters of faith camp. But, other than that it wasn't any crazier than normal. I had just gotten back from girls camp at the Heber valley camp and noticed bumps on my face and on my right ribs. I didn't think anything of it, just thought I had a rash. I been went to the doctors a few days after but didn't say anything, as it was just a rash. I even did a spartan race and didn't think anything of it (although I didn't feel good during it).
A week later things just were not changing so I texted nelsons brother. He put me on medicine for poison ivy. During this time I felt horrible- super bad headaches, no energy and just felt like I had the flu all the time. I definitely didn't have time to rest but didn't know how to handle it. I decided to just move forward and push myself even though I didn't feel good to do so.
I have struggled not feeling good for years so I knew how to handle this. Some of the amazing things that I learn each time is:
- that Heavenly Father is very mindful of me
- He never gives me something I can't handle
- I often have to say Heavenly Father I'm going to move now and I need your help. I'm putting all my faith in you. If it means I have to crawl to move I will. I have learned that I have to put my trust in him and do my part to move.
- I am truly blessed
-the truthfulness of the gospel and a loving Heavenly Father is what always gets me through.
It's been 7 weeks now and I still don't feel my best, but would never trade this experience. I learn so much more from it and become a much stronger person (alothough I sure hope it doesn't happen again).
No comments:
Post a Comment