Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bear Lake Trips

It has been tradition since I was very little to spend some of our Summer up in Bear Lake.  My mom grew up on the Idaho side and my dad in Lake town.  I loved it up there and spending so much time around family.  The same is said for our kids.  We continue each year to spend time in Bear Lake with the Weston family and the Bowen Family.  With the Bowen family we always camp, ride paddle boards and Uncle Curts Sail boat. Totally different experience with each family.  This year Nelson's Aunt Darla brought up a foam machine to do on the beach. Everyone absolutely loved it.  Can never replace the memories and fun we have with our cousins and family.

Lot of the Bowen Family playing in the bubbles








Max, Brinley, Skyler, Passion & Crew

The day before the Weston Trip my family attended the funeral of our Cousin Tamie.  She was one of my favorite, whom I learned so much from.  While in bear lake my brother Mike shared something with me.  He said that while Tamie was fighting her cancer they made a pact to have more pictures with them in it. She had realized that she had a lot of pictures but nothing with her in them.  That totally hit me and made me realize I do want to capture all the moments with my family so we have the memories.  After he said this I made every single one of my siblings and my parents take a picture with me so I had it for the future.  Sure love the family time we are able to enjoy.

Nelson & I Running while max was doing the 5k

Max with Reagan & Casidy (they are 4 months apart)

No comments:

Post a Comment