Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tender Mercies (Laura)

I may act like I handle my pain super well, but I always don't.  For some reason my pain is flared up and I am not sure why. I have had to stop doing some of my normal running and exercise activities because my pain is so flared up. I have seen some small tender mercies. I read some church ensign articles about which way do you face and aspiring to do things without asking for mens honors. I went to the temple and cried the whole day.  The next day Nelson came home for an intervention basically and told me the family has to walk on pins and needles because of my moods. Luckily for the tender lessons the day before I was able to take the advice without over reacting and getting upset. So thankful for the lessons I received to prep me to handle the feedback I needed and not be grumpy and mean about it.
I know we have a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of us and guides us.

No comments:

Post a Comment