Wow this week has been tough. I struggled with pain, felt like I wanted to throw up and just ached all over the place. I tried all I could to figure out what I needed to do for the pain. I even caught myself on my run thinking I need a blessing and I need it now. Dawned on me that this was not the case. I needed to always to have a prayer asking for help as Heavenly Father truly knows what is going on and Christ Suffered more than I ever ever will.
On this particular day I wondered how in the heck I would do this and I was quietly taught by the spirit- " I won't be given more than I can handle" so what I need is faith to move on and go as I can cope with what Heavenly Father gives me.
Although it gets challenging and my whole body aches and throbs in pain I know with God and Christ I can do this. What would I do without the gospel?
No comments:
Post a Comment