Nelson's brother Spencer and his wife Jami have lived in Denver for some time. I am completely embarrassed to admit it has been 9 years since we have been out there to visit. I was pregnant with Asher last time we were there (wow that was awhile ago). I am not sure what has taken us so long to get back, big factor may have been my inability to sit and travel in a car. I am the worse road traveler out of our whole family, I don't do great.
Whatever our excuses have been the last 9 years, we finally planned a trip last minute and headed out there. (Just a side note- our new plan is to not take 9 more years to get back). We absolutely love our family and are so grateful to spend time with them.
Of couse while we were there we were able to play lots. Here are a few highlights from our trip:
 |
| Max went to work with Spencer and Loved it!! |
 |
| Asher, Crew and Max playing around at the museum |
Max is a big Bronco Fan. He wanted to go on a tour of the Stadium so we took him. There was some pretty interesting facts shared. Here are a few highlights from the tour.
In this picture with Asher and I, I asked him, "Oh Ash why don't we ever have a normal picture". He replied " mom it is always your fault, because the rest of us always have the same face, you are the one that is being different."
Wow I guess he is right with that one- silly kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment