Friday, October 22, 2010

"Flippin with Joy"

Back in March out of the blue Asher said “Mom I want to do gymnastics”. At that point I did not do much with it not knowing if he really was serious. Well come to find out he really was. I put him in at the recreation center in Farr West and he loved it.

He just learned how to do his back hand springs. He is so cute, every time he gets ready to do one he wants to make sure the parents are watching. He has now realized that if he can do a back hand spring that he could do a back flip. He does them like crazy on the tramp. I am a bit afraid that one of these days he will flip right off the tramp. Max is a bit envious that his little brother can do something that he can’t do. Max is one determined kid, knowing him he will practice until he can do cool tricks as well.
Asher has done really well at tumbling and really taken to it. He loves it!! Here is to more super cool stunts in the future!












Max loves to do awesome tricks off of our fort. This fort has been a hit for the kids and their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment