Here is to another great school year and many school parties that have way too much sugar (I just had to add that because I think they get too much crud)

Max's school talent show- showing off his break dancing skills. He has a mean spin on his head and loves to show that at the talent show. Makes me smile to see he is not shy and willing to get up in front of the kids and show his talent.
Asher is starting kindergarten and could not be happier. He just wants to be big like his brother and get to ride on the bus. Now that he finally gets to he is so excited. Before school started he had to go in for Kindergarten testing. He spent some time with his teacher and went through all the information she needed him to. As we were getting ready to leave Asher looked at her and said “Teacher I have to tell you something you don’t know about me.” He proceeds to tell her that he burps and farts a lot. Really- of all the first impressions he can make that is what he has to say. I swear you can teach your kids manners but as soon as you go in public those manners go out the window. He had the biggest grin on his face and thought it was the coolest thing he could have said. I wonder if his dad put him up to that- just kidding.
Hope that this school year is a great one for him. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be home and spend time in their classrooms. It is fun to get to know their teachers and their friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment